Learn and root Redmi Note 7 device instantly.
Rooting your Mi phone will provide you the access to the Android Operating System of your device.
Xiaomi provides good specifications and features in their Redmi Note 7 smartphone.
So I suggest not root your phone.
But if you are a tech freak and want the access of your OS to use unauthorized apps or any custom ROM, then follow the below steps to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
- Own the access of OS which was locked by the manufacturer company.
- Boost the battery life and performance speed by rooting.
- Free some internal space and make your Redmi smartphone lighter.
- Use custom ROM and taste the feeling of using different UI.
- Use apps/games outside of the Google Play Store.
- Flash a custom kernel, block ads in any app, install incompatible apps, remove bloatware apps, install custom ROM or do anything.
- The device may get stuck into the boot loop if you don’t follow the below method perfectly or do any mistake during rooting.
- You may void your device warranty.
- Compromise with your Mi mobile security while you are rooting it.
- Smartphone can be dead for any type of single mistake.
Read Before Root
- Save your valuable data, images, SMS, contacts in a safe place.
- Make sure your device has more than 70% battery backup.
- Have to unlock the Xiaomi bootloader before rooting.
- Install TWRP in your Redmi Note 7 device.
- Download Magisk.zip and Magisk Manager on your phone.
- Have to download the disable Force encryption zip.
How To Root Redmi Note 7
- At first copy Magisk.zip and disableForceencryption.zip file into the internal storage or SD card.
- Power off you Redmi Note 7 and press the “Power+Volume Key (upper one)” for a moment to open the boot menu.
- When the menu comes, tap on the “Install” option.
- After taping install, you have to choose disableForceencryption.zip that you copied earlier.
- Now you will find a swipe option. Confirm the Flash by swiping.
- Then tap on the “Reboot” option.
- Repeat step 2 again and while the menu comes select the Magisk.zip file you copied earlier.
- Swipe again to confirm Flash and install Magisk.
- Now tap on the “Reboot” option again and restart your device.
- Now download Magisk Manager and install it on your Redmi and restart once again.
Your device is successfully rooted.
You can successfully root Redmi Note 7 by following this process.
It is easier to complete with a pc. Some users face difficulty to store the files in the device and choosing them through the device again from the boot menu.
PC helps to do the same operation using the command window. But as you search to do with your Redmi mobile phone, you are good to go with my process.