This guide is for those who want to remove system apps or disable system apps from their Android.
As an Android user, we found some system apps which often we don’t need for any use of ours. Many faced difficulty when they tried to remove the system app from their mobile.
If you one of them, then this remove system apps tutorial will help you to overcome the difficulty.
Danger: The system app is built by the phone manufacturer and if the app is useful or directly related to your phone’s fundamental system, then your phone might get stuck into boot-lock. So it is important to be careful before trying to removing any system app from your Android device.
How To Remove System Apps (Non Root)
In this method, we will go with the default method.
Let me clear one thing, the manufacturer never wants or permits to remove the apps completely from your phone as the app is related to the ROM of your device, which may create issues to run the device.
But they thought about people like you who don’t want any system app (no need for you) in their Android and make the default scope to disable the app.
So you already understand that this method will help you to disable system apps and make your phone’s RAM free and faster.
- Go to the “Settings” menu in your Android mobile.
- Find out the “Apps” option and go into it.
- Scroll and find out the app you want to remove.
- Tap on that app to disable.
- Now tap on permissions and disable all permissions.
- Now tap on “Storage” and click “clear all data” to remove all the stored data.
- After clearing data, tap on “Force stop”.
- Now simply tap the “Disable” button to disable the app and free the RAM of your phone.
Sometimes you can’t remove all the system apps. That’s why you have to follow the 2nd method.
How To Remove System Apps (Root)
You may guys think that I just tell the way to disable system app that makes the phone faster.
If you want to free both the RAM and ROM of your mobile, then you have to uninstall the app for complete removing.
This tutorial will guide you to remove system apps permanently from your Android.
- Have to root your Android phone first.
- System App Remover application.
- Install System App Remover application from the Play Store.
- After installing, open this app from the phone home bar. Here, you will find out the list of all apps including system apps of your Android.
- Scroll and select the app you want to remove. Tap it and you will find the uninstall option.
- Hit the uninstall option and wait for a few moments.
You are done to remove system apps successfully.
You will not find every system app in the list of System App Remover app. It has a great feature that filters out all those system apps that can not be uninstalled.
That means if those are forcefully uninstalled, then the ROM of your phone might be failed.