This tutorial will help you learn how to flash Xiaomi phone in the easiest way. This guide will work for any type of phone’s model.
For example, when your device has some problem (like partition corruption or system crash) and falls into a loop you may need to flash your device.
Flashing your Xiaomi smartphone will erase everything, even your ROM or Stock Firmware. So you have to install the suitable firmware at the same time.
Read Before Flash
- Read all the requirements before starting and make sure you already have everything.
- Keep it in mind that flashing may erase everything.
- The manufacturing company’s relationship with your device will be severed after the flash.
- Your phone may be dead.
- Take risks with your own self.
- Battery charge should be more than 70% as it is always recommended for dealing with anything of the system of your smartphone.
- Unlock the bootloader of your phone.
- Windows laptop or desktop PC and a USB driver.
- ADB & Fastboot need to be installed.
- Download the latest MI Flash Tool and extract it in the desired folder of your PC.
- Your PC needs to have a Xiaomi USB driver.
- Suitable Stock ROM or firmware for your Xiaomi model. Download from the official website now.
Flash Xiaomi Phone
- Turn off your device and press the power button and volume key to enter the Fastboot mode.
- When you enter into Fastboot mode, connect your device with the PC using the USB cable.
- Extract the downloaded firmware file into the desired folder of your PC.
- Now open the firmware folder and copy the link of the location of the file.
- Open the Mi Flash tool now. After opening the tool, you will find a blank box near the refresh button for giving the link.
- Paste the link you copied in Step 4 into the box. You can also browse the folder from the software. Go which method looks easy to you.
- You will find two buttons near the box. One named “refresh” and another “flash”.
- After putting the link or selecting the folder through browsing, click refresh.
- After clicking refresh, the tool must have recognized the device automatically. Now click the second button named “flash”.
- Your flashing process has been started when you clicked the button “flash”.
Now, wait until the process has been ended. Do not click or do any mess before it is successfully finished.
Most of the time we need to flash Xiaomi device because of system problems. System problems can occur for many reasons.
Most of the time system error creates boot-loop in the device and so I tried to give you a complete solution.
This process is not very tough. It is quite simple and there is very little chance to have any kind of problem.
Just keep patience and follow all the requirements to flash your smartphone.